* While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
* Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
* Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
* Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum, email, visitor messages, blog comments, picture comments and private message systems to spam other members.
* Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts. For general 'how-to' questions this should be 24 hours. For specific troubleshooting issues, use 12 hours as a guideline.
* We also do not allow posts or links to sites that are sexual in nature or violate our community standards. The freakedout team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
* Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
* Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
* While we are quite happy to have constructive comparative conversations about competitor's products, we will not tolerate blatant adverts or the sort of 'ooh look, yet another extension' threads. Also, we would appreciate it if you refrain from blatant bashing of other developers.
* We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
* If you are going to post non-English on these forums, please also post an English Translation of your post.
* Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
* You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.
* You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests.
* Support tickets should be considered to be confidential information. Support tickets posted in the forums will be deleted.
* We also reserve the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums are a privilege and not a right. A banned customer is still entitled to support from the support system.
Advertising Services and Solicitation
We do not allow people to post threads or to send private messages or emails to users here that advertise or solicit any products, services, funds or donations. Explicit advertising and solicitating in signatures is also prohibited.
We do not allow selling Joomla! installation or support services, as we offer this already, and we can not condone this type of service offered from anyone on the forums because of the potential security problems it brings up. You should never give out your username or password to anyone, and you should not disclose server logins and/or passwords to anyone except through the freakedout support system. We can not take responsibility if you disclose this information to anyone else. Links in signatures must follow these guidelines
* Linking to a commercial product/service is fine, provided it is not a product or service that competes with a product or service offered by freakedout and it is not an affiliate program link.
* Promotional text for a commercial product or service is ok, provided there are no price(s) of product(s) or service(s) listed.
* A link and promotional text for a site that is not commercial and does not contain product(s) and/or service(s) is allowed, provided the site is not sexual or does not violate our community standards. The freakedout team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards. (Examples include sites about drugs and/or ***.)
* Duplicate links to the same URL in a signature are not allowed.
* Avatars that may be confused with official staff avatars are not allowed.
* Use of the freakedout logo in avatars is not allowed.
All signatures should not exceed the following size limits, and you can't have both text and images
* For text signatures: 4 lines normal size, 8 lines small size and up to 90 chars per line. Font sizes above 2 are not allowed. (Blank lines count as lines.)
* Do not use images with large text to bypass the previous item.
* For images in signatures: 1 image up to 300 pixels wide, 125 pixels tall and 20k in size.
* Animated images in a signature are not allowed.
We also have some rules that apply for certain forums
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owners of freakedout reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
Any disputes with the staff of the freakedout support forums will be handled in private through the Private Message System or the support ticket system.
We reserve the right to update and modify these rules as the needs of the community dictate to ensure the smooth operation
If you are satisfied with our products please write a review in the Joomla Extensions Directory!